Supporting you in making your business ideas a reality
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business, and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We will work with you to:
- Determine the most suitable business structure – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts (if required)
- Assess your finance requirements, including advising on the best sources of finance and drawing up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Advise you on Company Secretarial issues
Stafford Accountancy, originally P.M. Stafford Chartered Accountants, was founded in 1994 by Martyn Stafford with the objectives of becoming a trusted adviser to owner managed businesses and delivering innovative, timely and cost effective services.
From that day Stafford Accountancy has evolved and grown with its clients. Now with a fresh, modern approach, we continue to build on our enviable reputation for providing excellent advice and first class services to our clients, whilst retaining the core objectives of the practice.